Adding another person to the Internet billing

I'm a Participant Level 2 daria_k
I'm a Participant Level 2

Adding another person to the Internet billing

Hey there!

I have an internet account with Fido which is under my name. However, I would like to add my husband as another person who is documented there, a.k.a. we want to have a shared bill. Please let me know if it is possible and how could we do that. 

Thank you, 

Daria K.

Accepted Solution

Re: Adding another person to the Internet billing

Hey @daria_k,

Congrats on your first post!

We can add your husband as an authorized contact on the account giving him access to account informations as well as allowing him to make changes, all depending on his authorization level. Having said that, there can only be one account holder who is financially responsible for it though.

To clarify, your husband can still make payments on the account. He doesn't need to be an authorized contact for that either.

If you wish to add him on the account, you can contact us or we can send you pm here. Let us know how you'd like to proceed.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Solution

Hey @daria_k,

Congrats on your first post!

We can add your husband as an authorized contact on the account giving him access to account informations as well as allowing him to make changes, all depending on his authorization level. Having said that, there can only be one account holder who is financially responsible for it though.

To clarify, your husband can still make payments on the account. He doesn't need to be an authorized contact for that either.

If you wish to add him on the account, you can contact us or we can send you pm here. Let us know how you'd like to proceed.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Participant Level 2 daria_k
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi! Thank you for your reply and yes, I would like you to pm me because I have one more question and I would like to receive help with that too.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4

Hi @daria_k

PM coming your way!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4