Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150 Amazon Gift Card

jairamp07
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I set up home internet back in august with the promotion for the $150 amazon gift card and i still have not recieved any emails or instructions on how to obtain the gift card.

222 REPLIES 222

Johngong
I'm a participant level 2

Could please also PM me with the details I need to send you so we can get this sorted out asap. Thanks.

I signed the contract on September 16th at Fido Danforth shoppers world plaza.

DiMarx

Mods, can one of you send me a PM to check my account? I've also signed up for the $150 promo in early September and have been patiently waiting for an email. I have also been checking my spam folders but still nothing. Please PM me with the details I need to send you so we can get this sorted out asap. Thanks. 

na7aph

I am adding to this thread as well. Haven't received my promotional $150 giftcard e-mail despite the 6 week period of active service being far passed (I signed up and installed 150u internet promo early September of this year). Checked my spam/junk mail everyday and no giftcard e-mail. It is poor business practice for Fido to violate their own terms of a promotion and consistently lie to your customers about the whereabouts of a giftcard e-mail.

Very dissapointed as a first time Fido home internet customer in the overall quality of Fido's service. Will be complaining to CCTS if this does not get resolved by the end of this month.

EruptingSky

Hi, I have not gotten any form of confirmation email about the $150 Mastercard Prepaid Card, part of the home internet promotion deal during Christmas week. I would like to know when I will be getting it any time soon

Hi @EruptingSky

Welcome to Community.

I moved your post in this thread as it deals with the same topic. I am sending you a PM to help you out with the gift card status. 

nowrozi2002

Hi, I signed up for Fido Internet service promotion in October 2020 and I was told that I will receive an email for $150 Walmart/Amazon Gift Card within four weeks, but it's been several months since then and I still have not received it. I called few times but everytime I was told to wait few more weeks and check my spam folders but still no email with the offer arrived yet. Can someone please help resolve this issue? I will appreciate the support, Thanks!

Hi @nowrozi2002

Let me send you a PM to look closely into this. 

Thanks. 

nowrozi2002

OK, thanks.

How do I check the PM?

Hey @nowrozi2002

I'll send you another PM.

Talk to you son!

Alan2021
I'm a contributor level 1

Signed up for promo on December 08, 2020.

Started service on January 2, 2021.

Did not get regristration email.

Completed form on February 21, 2021 to register my account.

Registration confirmed.  No further communication from Fido.

Escalated to vendor rogersfulfillment@helloworldfulfillment.com on March 8, 2021.  No answers.

Escalated to vendor rogersfulfillment@helloworldfulfillment.com on March 23, 2021.  No answers.

Joined community forum on March 31, 2021 and wrote this as my first post.

Hi @Alan2021

Welcome to Community! 

I moved your post to this thread as it deals with the same topic. 

I am going to send you a PM. Speak soon!

Alan2021

@FidoFaiza I didn't get a PM yesterday?

My apologies, @Alan2021. I just sent you one.