cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Xtra history tab not working

ralphm149
I'm a participant level 1

The History tab under Fido Xtra is not loading. It just keeps showing the loading screen. But never loads. It was embarrassing that this happened in line waiting for a second cup coffee. This happened only on my account. When I logged in using my friend's account it worked. 

25 REPLIES 25

Jahhh
I'm a participant level 2

Please fixed the problems- still not working 

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Jahhh,

That's definitely odd! Can you please confirm if you've updated the app to the latest version? 

Jahhh

I see the other comments And I found the way to fixed the problems - now I ok with the app 

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Jahhh

I'm happy to read everything is resolved.  Don't hesitate to post again if there's anything else! Smiley

Lannister15

I currently have version 4.2 of the app and the Fido Xtra history tab wonā€™t work. Iā€™ve tried deleting and redone loading the app as well and I havenā€™t been able to get it to load. 

mw23

I'm having the same issue. Also the button to redeem a Fido Xtra offer is not working either, it doesn't seem to register my tap

Hello @Lannister15 and @mw23,

That's rather odd. To ensure we get to the bottom of this for you, could you answer these questions: 

• Are you both experiencing this after force closing the app, clearing your cache and browser history, reinstalling the app and logging back in? 
  • Are you using your phone number as log in credential?
  • Could you explain what happens when you click on the tab? Does it load and keep spinning? Are you getting a specific error message after a while? 

If the issue persists afterwards, please reach out to us here for immediate assistance so we can look into this further for you. Alternatively, we can send you a PM on the Community. 

Keep us posted! 

Cbrand

I am having the same issue  My app is up to date and I have tried to force close and try again.. still nothing

Hi @Cbrand,

Can you try deleting the app and re-installing it?

Let me know how that goes.

Cbrand

Yes, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. It still does not work

Hey everyone Smiley

I just wanted to inform you that we are aware of the situation and we're working to correct this as fast as possible.

An update should be available in the upcoming days.

I hope this helps!

mariumlanewala

I have the exact same issue. I was craving boston pizza since I had the coupon, but unfortunately fido xtra didn't satisfy my cravings Sad

Hey @mariumlanewala

Sorry to hear that our FidoXTRA did not complete your craving! As mentioned above, we're aware of the situation at the moment! Our support team is investigating on the case. 

Hey everyone!

App version 4.0.1 has been released and includes the fix for the Fido XTRA history tab now showing previously redeemed offers after moving to app 4.0. 

Please update your apps so you can go get those perks!

YellowExtra

This is still an ongoing issue for me.  In your next update please spell XTRA properly....that might help a little EXTRA. 

Hello Wesleyfan and YellowExtra,

Welcome to the community!

What version of the app do you have? My phone updated the app to version 4.0.1.1 (1225) a couple of days ago and it seems to have resoved the issue (at least for me). Are you still having the same issue with the updated app?

Hope this helps šŸ˜€

Cheers

wesleyfan

I had the same issue....

Craving for the pizza deal...We really should make screenshots instead....

Brandon-Brown27

I am also having this issue. I have not had this issue before. I am running the latest version of the app on iOS 12.3.1 on an iPhone XS. It still does not work after force closing the app as well as after deleting and reinstalling it.

@Brandon-Brown27

Can you please also let us know if there was anything in your History before, did you redeem any offers recently?

Brandon-Brown27

I had a Foodora offer, which I believe has now expired due to my not being able to access it the past few days, and a Boston Pizza offer. I have not redeemed any offers recently.