Hello everybody. I would like to know what phone you are using, and what are your MUST HAVE Apps that you use often, or in some peoples cases NEED badly to survive, lol.
Let me start with mine.
Im using an LG G3 smart phone. Its not the newest model which is okay with me as I am financially conscious and dont need the latest gadgets but something better than entry level for sure.
My MUST HAVE apps are as follows:
- Fido MyAccount (to check my bill, data usage, etc.)
- BBM BlackBerry Bessenger (gotta keep in touch with Friends and Famiglia)
- Flipp (flyers for shopping)
- Facebook (it came preinstalled on my phone so I had no choice, I swear, lol)
- Gas Buddy (this is a must have)
- McAfee (gotta watch out for viruses and malware)
- RBC Mobile (banking on the go is a must)
- Realtor.ca (need to follow the housing market)
- Skype (who can say no to video calling with your Famiglia)
- SlingPlayer (live tv on the go)
- Tunein Radio
There you have it. Incase your wondering, no I dont play games, I dont use twitter or google plus, I use my phone moderately when time permits but im by no means addicted.
Apps I STOPPED using this year:
New Apps I started using after I posted this list:
I Heart Radio
Manulife Group benefits
my Sun Life
I have an iPhone X and my go-to apps are:
- Google Keep
- Google + and Hangouts
- Telegram X
- Fido My Account (duh!)
- Red Flag Deals
- Apple Music
- TD Canada
- Capital One
I have plenty more (101 in total) but these are the one I use on a daily basis.