cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCAM Fido extra perk

Tony84
I'm a participant level 1

I won the urBeat earphone from playing fido extra a few weeks ago. I received a package today from Fido but there was no earphone in the package. I only found a congratulatory card "Enjoy Your Fido Xtra Perk". 
what a joke! Total scam! 

11 REPLIES 11

FidoAnthony

Hey @Tony84

That's not what we want to hear. I will be sending you a PM via the community in order for us to investigate the situation.

We hope to hear from you soon!😀

Vivian16

Hi,

This exact thing happened to me too, I just received my package today and it was empty with only the "Enjoy your fido xtra perk" card. 

Hey @Vivian16,

Welcome to the community!

We're sorry to learn that you got an empty package. Rest assured our teams are aware and working on sending the prize to those who received the empty ones. Keep an eye out, you should get your prize soon! 

dwakar
I'm a participant level 2

Won a Sonos speaker, but just received an envelope with Fido Xtra perk card. There was no speaker in the package. Will there be a separate shipment for the speaker? or all of this is just a scam?

Hi @dwakar , this happened before and I believe Fido is looking into it and prizes will be sent out. You could check with 

https://www.fido.ca/support to ensure they know that this happened to you. 

dwakar

Thank you for your response.
Finally recieved my package for the sonos speaker yesterday. Fido had me thinking for a while with an empty envelope before.

Speaker is amazing, just like this community.

Thank you

Thameraa

I won the Sonos One speaker and all I received was an envelope from Purolator with an 'ENJOY YOUR FIDO XTRA PERK' card. 

AJS2323323
I'm a contributor level 1

Same here! We won the Sonos speaker. Received a notice from Purolator to pick up a package, there was an envelope with a card in it!!!!! Total waste of time and gad

AJS2323323

We received our yesterday!

Great speaker, Brand New!

Hope you all get your soon

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Tony84,

Sorry to hear that your item was not in the box and I see no reason for Fido to do that, usually these prizes ship directly from the manufacture or a supplier. You should contact the shipping company so they can start an investigation and also notify Fido.

caparasn

It happened to me too, i don't know if theres a real sonos ?