cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 hours of free data did not reset for October why?

DSC1
I'm a participant level 1

App is showing September usage and did not rest for October.

9 REPLIES 9

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @DSC1,

Welcome to the community!

Your usage resets on your billing cycle and not the beginning of every month.

If you open the app it should tell you how many days are remaining in the current cycle.

If your cycle has reset and the app did not update try clearing the app cache and see if it helps.

Same here.  0 sessions available.  cycle should restart on the 3rd or 4th.  Today is the 5th.  Cleared cache and app data.  same result.  App is saying I have to wait 30 days more for the cycle to reset.  Please look at this.

Hey @snorlax141, thank you for bringing this up to our attention. 

I have a few questions in order to take a look at this with you!

-Do you have the latest version of the app?

-Is your phone at the latest update?

-Have you deleted and re-installed the app?

Let us know!

Yes, I have the latest version of the app.  I uninstalled it today and went to playstore for the the newest version.  Same problem.  I have the latest android version updated a couple of weeks ago.  Thanks for the suggestions but I really think the issue is on your end.  Perhaps the app is not compatible with the newest version of Android.  For reference I have a Pixel 3.  Thanks for looking into this.

Hey @Matt65 & @snorlax141 !

Our Support Teams are currently investigating this, so we thank you for your understanding and your patience in regards to the situation.

We're working hard to resolve this as quickly as possible. Smiley

A great big thank you to your team.  My free 5 hours is available again. Using it right now.

glenn16

mine did not reset too. it should have reset oct 20

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @glenn16

Sorry to hear that. We'd like to ask you a few more questions to narrow it down:

1. Is this the first time that you experience this?
  2. Are you getting any error message when trying to use your 5 Extra hours of data?
  3. If yes, what is the error message's content?
  4. Are you using the later Fido mobile app version?

Let us know Smiley

Matt65

@snorlax141 @FidoDaniela 

I'm having the same issue too. My 5 extra hours should have reset on October 5. It's now October 7 and the count hasn't reset. I submitted a ticket to Rogers/Fido tech support to look into it. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. 

@FidoDaniela - the answer is yes to each of your questions.