5 extra hours free data not working

tijl
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello,

I keep getting the error message that my phone is not connected to the Fido network, and I need to connect to the Fido network in order to access my 5 extra hours free data. The exact error message is "No connection - Please connect to the Fido network to use your 5 Extra Hours of Data" However I am already connected to the Fido network when this happens, so the error message does not make sense. The other error message that I get sometimes when I try to activate my 5 extra hours free data is "Something went wrong - Sorry, we've hit a snag. Please check back later" . I have been trying to access my 5 extra hours free data for months. Please help me. 

I have already tried all previously posted solutions on this community board. I have already tried to close the Fido app and restart it. I have also deleted the Fido app and reinstalled it. I have also tried restarting my phone, but I still have the same error message each time. I am running iOS14.4.2

1 REPLY 1
FidoPhilippe

Hey @tijl! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

To help you with your free data, I recommend you contact us here so we can take a closer look and escalate the matter if needed. Alternatively, you can also request a PM from the community for assistance.