cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 extra hours disappear in my app

Jiawei24
I'm a participant level 2

After updating the app, I can not find the 5 extra hours function. I try all the methods, but all the methods do not works. Can you help me?

7 REPLIES 7

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @Jiawei24

That's a bit of an odd situation. If you delete and re-install the app, does the option re-appear?

Also, if you access the "more" tab, are you able to see the Data Bytes option?

Let us know!

Jiawei24

@FidoNick Thanks for your information. I tried all the methods mentioned before. But they don't work. Thanks for your help. 

Thanks for confirming @Jiawei24!

Try this:

If account has multiple lines:

• Each user can create (register) their own subscriber profile.

If single line account:

• Try to create another profile (subscriber profile) using a different email address Once you're logged in as a subscriber, you should be able to initiate a Data Bytes session.

If you're still having problems after that, please contact us here or you can request a PM from the community, and we'll be happy to take a closer look.

786Khan
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I download the updated fido app still not seeing the data bytes tab. I click on more options nothing there either. My phone is up to data. Please help.

Hey @786Khan,

I've moved your message to this thread. Can you please try the suggestion on the solution while we work on a fix for this?

Let us know how it goes.

PI6

What worked? I have the same issue, nothing working. Iphone

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @PI6

What Fido mobile app version do you have installed on your device? Also, have you had the chance to uninstall/reinstall the app?