Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help your customer

Hardeep09
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I am the Fido customer since I landed in Canada from last eight months  and I was planning to buy the Samsung galaxy Z flip 5, 256 G.B, graphite or in cream colour, for some reason due to heavy snow in Saree BC, I was not able to buy the phone but when I checked it yesterday, the prices in your app has increased, I just wanted to request you to provide me the same offer which you was running some days back.

I also contacted your customer support representative,  at first time when I told my issue to the representative, he told me to wait for some days but when I contact your agent again, the new representative was very rude to me and she totally denies for my request.

Thank you for consideration
Best regards
Hardeep Singh
1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Hardeep09,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you were not able to purchase that particular device when you wanted. Unfortunately, promotional offers are generally not extendable. Customer service representatives would only be able to offer what is available on the system. If the price you had hoped to get that device at is no longer on the system, I don't think they will be able to offer anymore.

That said, you should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services so we would not be able to consider your request. If you wish to make your request again, you would need to re-contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers