Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got cheated on device delivery for boxing day deal 2023

vignesheetaram
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Team,
Greetings!

I want to report an issue I faced in the process of getting the device delivered to me recently.

Details:
Order Date: Dec 22, 2023
New Device: Samsung Galaxy S23 128GB Phantom Black

I chose the option to pick it up at the store as it would be a faster way. I received the order confirmation and asked to wait for the email of "ready for pickup".

I didn't get any, and after three days, I got an email that my order had expired. I wondered and contacted customer support, and he guided me to go to the store and collect, and he will put a note too. I visited the store "285 SHAWVILLE BLVD. SE UNIT 9, AB, CALGARY, T2Y3H9, 4032546901," and I was confirmed by the store person that they didn't send me the email for pickup as they were not in inventory and also told me that he can get me one right away if I pay him 60$. I was shocked and showed him the order summary that I had placed online, and the setup fee was free. Then, the person asked me to contact customer support again and get the device delivered to my home, and he could not help.

I placed this order in a special boxing day offer in which the device is for 0$; when I contacted the customer support team, he told me that he would place it again, but I would get charged 10$/m because the 0$ was expired. Which is not fair because I placed it when it was active.

this complete experience was very unfair as a customer for 4 years with Fido. I am losing trust in the Fido support team. 

I request you to please look into this case and help me to get the device as promised. I will attach the order summary as well for your reference and proof.

Also, please take action against the store support team, as they are manipulating the customers for their benefits for just the setup fee.

Thank you.
I contacted the support again and they told me that I wi

2 REPLIES 2

vignesheetaram

Hi @FidoKenny 
Greetings!

I didn't find it helpful when I contacted the team; that's the reason I chose to use the forum to report.

Thank you.

FidoKenny

Hello @vignesheetaram 

I'm sorry to learn that you didn't get your device yet.

To go over what was discussed with you, it will be necessary to contact our customer service. You can find all the ways to reach our team here.