I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

AdamBeast
I'm qualified level 2
I'm qualified level 2

Here is another possible solution. 

You can activate a fido wireless home for 15$ per month, its service includes already 2500 call forwarding minutes. 

Then you just need to forward all calls from your wireless home phone to your cell phone. 

Now your can recieve all calls in your cell phone, no matter which number is dialed to. 

If you chosse this as solution, strongly suggest you use an unlimited incoming call plan if you current plan isn't. 

AdamBeast
I'm qualified level 2
I'm qualified level 2

As I know, some phones support 2 sim cards in one phone at same time, if you are using this kind of phone, and have 2 active sim, then you can considering you have 2 number on 1 phone. 

You need to be careful with following facts:

1. You need to pay much more price, because each number will have its own plan, and you need to pay for it. 

2. Nor Fido or any other carrier in Canada selling dual sim phones, so you have to find a such phone by your own and pay for full price. You will have very limitted support for the phone because it is not a Fido phone.

3. You must confirm that both the sim slot of the phone support Fido network. If one of the sim slot is compatible with Fido network, but the other one isn't, then you can use only one FIdo sim in this phone. 

Try search keyword "dual sim" on amazon.ca or ebay.ca, you should be able to find what you are looking for.  Smiley 

FidoSamantha
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi mikethemaleman

Since a SIM card can only be assigned to one number at a time, it is only possible to have one number per phone. 

That being said; you can use call forwarding to receive all your calls on one phone. Click HERE for more information on how it works! Smiley