Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! LG G4 7.0 update

Not exactly holding my breath on this but would be nice to know if Fido is actually in the process of pushing this update out (not that they would say if they were, probably get the famous keep checking the update page! line they love).   Meanwhile s...

jm6262 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

LTE/4G not working since I switched to Fido from Rogers.

Hi   I switched to Fido from Rogers less than I week ago and since then I haven't been able to get LTE or 4G on my phone. I have an iphone 7 and my wife an unlocked (previously with Rogers) iphone 6s. Since we switched to Fido, both phones have only ...

mrbx13 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving all text messages

Hi. I  hade Nexus 5 and upgradet to LG  G5  and I don't recieve all the messages from both Iphone and Android phones. That has been going for months now. I didn't even realise.  How can you help?     ***Edited to add labels***

KatG by I'm a participant level 2
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! pixel 2 phone - google vs fido

Hi,    whats the difference between buying the google pixel 2 phone directly from google vs gettnig it from fido. In both cases i am going to pay the full price of the phone. Is there any difference in the features of the phone, or warranty coverage?...

cak by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to Wifi calling!

Hi guys, I'm a new Fido customer.  I live in a basement where the network signal is not available and I can't make and receive calls and even use my wireless internet.  I have heard that wifi calling could be an option for me. I have a Samsung S8 whe...

Mb88 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes