Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Unregistered SIM Card

Getting error with new phone and simple card. Phone has message that not registered sim. Any help

Zuber1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

LG?

Am I the only one having these serious problems with LG phones? I couldn't use the G3 for a considerable length of time, and my contacts were locked in there. After a few months, figured out that it is an overheating issue (seems as though 3 processo...

sd4a00gmail by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mms issues

I recently added my wife's galaxy S6 to the fido network and am experiencing frustration sending and receiving MMS. I've gone over the APN settings countless times and still can't fix the issue. The sent messages go through about half the time, and r...

richgreg by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! HD Voice on OnePlus 2

I purchased a OnePlus 2 and understand it supports the AMR-WB codec but HD Voice does not seem to work. Is the something that Fido needs to enable for specifc phone models and if so, can it be enabled for the OnePlus 2?     ***Edited to add labels***

SeiksToronto by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Damaged phone in hands of Fido and Futurtel

Hi, Im on a 2yr contract with Fido for a samsung galaxy s8 and no device protection.  I recently took my phone to a fido branch because it had overheating issues. They shipped it off to Futuretel and i got it after a weeks time.  I received my phone ...

Nadiah by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes