Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! iPhone SE 128gb Online/In-Store Availability

Does anyone know if Fido will ever re-stock the 128gb capacity of the iPhone SE? I really don't want to pay $600 plus tax for a new one from Apple and would love to own a high-capacity SE. I have the 16gb and the capacity is awful, but I love the pho...

GIJANE117 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Call drops after first ring

Hi, I have a Samsung S7 and another person in my family is using Samsung S5. We are both on Fido in Ontario. But whenever she calls, the call drops after the first ring, before accepting. How can this be solved? 

senjuti by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

old sim card, new phone, can't make phone calls?

Hi there, I just got my new phone in the mail today (google pixel XL if that matters), and slipped the SIM card from my old phone into the new one. Everything transferred just fine- all my apps and contacts, etc etc- but I can't make or receive phone...

walnutters by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra storage find

Hi community  In the light of my recent upgraded to Pixel 2 64Gb my previous device currently accommodate for nearly 100Gb so I have been looking into divers possibilities for storage exponential aside cloud.Of course I will be using Google unlimited...

Scooby-Doo by I'm qualified level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes