Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 61 replies
  • 22 likes

Phone shows No SIM

Hi, my phone was working fine up untill yesterday when it suddenly said that I didn't have a usim card. I can't text I can't make calls ... Has there been a problem with fido in the montreal area also?      ***Edited title*** ***Edited to add labels*...

Resolved! Google Pixel XL Wi-Fi calling?

I bought a brand new Google Pixel XL 2 weeks ago and so far I have been unable to enable the Wi-Fi calling on it. I had it on my iPhone 6 and it worked amazingly well. The phone is running on Android 7.1 and the option seems to be missing. Anything s...

Superjoe75 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

What’s New in iOS 11.1 Beta 5

iOS 11.1 will be the next iPhone iOS update to be released below is a walk through of the latest beta. Apple usually release around 5–7 betas fixing bugs and adding new features before releasing the gold standard which gets pushed to your phones! Her...

ios-11.1-beta-800x500.jpg
jlits by I'm Experienced Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How to buy a phone no term..

i wanna buy a phone no term but everytime i try it makes me select a plan... i wanna get it online to avoid activation fees and what not.     *** Edited to add labels ***

Daydabs by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes