Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! LTE Advanced/Carrier Aggregation

Does Fido have carrier aggregation, and if so, in which configurations?  I have an M4 Aqua I bought from Fido, and I have never seen it on anything but AWS (1700/2100 aka Band 4).  I know it also supports LTE bands 7 (2600mhz) and also 12/17 (700mhz)...

kevinj1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 50 replies
  • 4 likes

Stolen phone in South America

I am currently travelling in South America and have had my iPhone 6 stolen from me in Peru.  I am planning to return to Canada in June, I am wondering if I will be able to get a replacement phone as I only purchased the phone at the end of February. ...

Dayn7 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! sim card

Hello, I am currently in Europe and I purchased a sim card in Spain for internet and other utilties but my cellphone (iphone SE) is blocked (fido didn't told me before I left the country) so I need to get in contact with them in order for them to unb...

Bethg101 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes