Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Activation of data only for iPad

I have a iPad 6th generation Wi Fi + cellular from Hong Kong. Would like to find this device work with Fido system and cost saving data plan.    ***Edited title***

Raymond12 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is Samsung Galaxy S8+ / Samsung Galaxy S9+ available?

Can i avail of the Samsung Galaxy S8+ or Samsung Galaxy S9+ this coming mother’s day 2018? How much will be the monthly payment and for how long? How big is the available capacity and what color do you have? I really like the grey color....

carloygay by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy A5 2017 unstable home Wifi connection

hey there, did anyone ever experience it? i got my galaxy a5 2017 6 months ago, working flawless. 2 weeks ago it doesn't automatically recognize the home wifi. i have to press the home button from time to time to notice the missed calls and/or messag...

pimanbouk1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Novatel 5792

Hello,   I have an unlocked Novatel 5792 came from Bell.  Does anyone has a way to configure and use it on Fido/Rogers network     I tried LTEMOBILE.APN but didn't work.   Thanks 

Ron888 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIN2 Code

I need pin2 code to turn on Fixed Dialing Numbers ( FDN) .  How can I get it ? my device is Samsung Galexy S7. Jaff

jaffm by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes