Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Unlocking

Hello, I need to unlock my samsung galaxy s8 because I am travelling to the Philippines and I'd rather use a sim there to save costs. I tried calling 611 number 2 days ago and they told me my phone should already be unlocked because of the new rules ...

nicomigu by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect SIM

I just got a new iphone and followed the instructions with setting up a new sim card. However, it keeps on telling me "incorrect SIM" I've rechecked both SIM cards numerous times and the same message comes up. It says: "Sorry that is not the SIM numb...

adina1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Re: Android 8.0 Release for Samsung Galaxy S7

Hello, I am going all around and I'm told it will be my service provider that releases the Android 8.0 (Oreo) update! SO... I have a Galaxy S7, registered with Fido, so, would anyone be able to tell me when the Android 8.0 will come to my Galaxy S7? ...

JesusisLord7 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixel 2 XL doesn't charge anymore

Hi there,   Basically as the title said. When I plug my phone to its charger, it doesn't recharge. It could be plugged for hours and will remain dead.I tried pluging the charger into a different outlet, but no luck. I tried cleaning the cable's conne...

TetraVaal by I'm helpful level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Anyone else stoked about the Red Hydrogen One phone?

Not sure how many people know who the company Red is but they make some of the nicest video cameras you can buy. Their 8K video camera bodies are about $40,000!USD so they know how to build a camera. Anyways they are introducing the worlds first holo...

Proac by I'm qualified level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes