Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

PUK Not working

Hello! I just got my Fido SIM today, found the PUK online and tried entering it twice, but each time my phone has said it failed to unblock the SIM card. I'm not sure what to do and don't want to to keep entering the PUK code for fear of my SIM being...

zwilliams by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Mobile data shortcut

Good morning, I have a Samsung S7 edge and I am wonder if there is any option or shortcut to enable or disable mobile data on my phone. Currently I have to select: settings / connections/ data usage and then click on mobile data to activate it. Thank...

Isan by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My SIM card locked another phone

I just got a new Galaxy S8 and used by mistake my Fido's SIM card on it. The phone restarted, installed Fido apps and now it's locked to Fido. Any way to resolve this, I'm kinda desperate here.   TIA   ***Edited to add labels***  

tbalmeida by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not restore my phone from back up

I unlocked my phone today by asking fido customer service to do that. She asked me to reset all settings and then restore from back up. I can not do it because it keeps on telling me my password is wrong   ***Edited to add labels*** 

Rashakiblawi by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does any Android still have these features?

Hello, allAfter using Androids for years, I had been using my brother's hand-me-down iPhone for about a year-and-a-half. I was really shocked at all the wonderful things an Android can do that iPhone couldn't... And iPhone users didn't even know what...

linda99 by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes