Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Contract Ending

I want to stop my contract because I am leaving Canada. How can I do this? ***Edited to add labels***

svankerkhoff by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixel XL 128 Back Log Situation

Hi, Are there any updates as to when the pixel xl 128 will be restocked? It would appear that it has been discontinued and the fact that I incurred the full cost for a product I have not received and have no date estimate of delivery is extremely unr...

kchung by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LTE not working on Galaxy S6

HiI just moved to fido from wind. I have Samsung galaxy S6 and got it unlocked from wind. Its showing 3g and where I live fido has LTE. I checked all the apn and network settings , seems to be fine to me. I checked another forum online that I can do ...

Sam33 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! VoLTE for Unlocked Phones

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 that I'm having trouble connecting to VoLTE. Even though I enabled the VoLTE option in the phone settings, the video call button is greyed out and just connects to a regular call if I press it. The phone was originally with...

KAA by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes