Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

cellular data not working on android 5.1

I've switched my plan to 100mb data byod plan (still using the fido phone, moto g1) and I get no cellular data. There is a constant exclamation mark on the lte icon. Wifi data works fine. I haven't changed any settings in the phone. Adding a new acce...

moonjo by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

Hello, when i Bought connection from fido store lasalle, he told me you will get 10$ off on your first bill but i didn't recive anything. Navjeet Singh thnak you ** Edited to add labels ** **Removed personal info**

NavjeetSIngh by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

some incoming call goes directly to voicemail

Recently I been getting unknown calls that goes directly to a voicemail. There is no message when I listened to my voicemail. My phone is on and there is no problem recieiving other incoming calls. When i get the voice message, there is no missed cal...

mc81 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! hardware upgrade Galaxy s8+

Was told we will be able to do hardware upgrade for Galaxy s8+ on Apr 21 through fido.ca or calling customer service. Will Fido have it in orchid gray? Fido will start selling S8 on the 17th, does it mean we can order S8+ before Apr 21 and be eligibl...

amnos by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes