Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Phone Repair

My name is sukhbir singh sandhu and my phone is xxx-xxx-xxxx. I am customer of Fido from last 5 years. I have two phone lines with fido and paying my bells without any delays. I am in contract on both phone lines. For xxx-xxx-xxxx, I have LG g5, and ...

Sukhsandhu86 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Update to newest version

The post is simple if this was just installed and the phone is brand new what seems logical or inferred is the software would be the latest available already and shouldn’t need an update only a few minutes since installing it. What is that all about?

Skippity by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Preorder Mate 20 Pro

I preordered the Mate 20 pro but the closest option for the store to send it to was a rogers store. I know that mall has both a rogers and fido but only the rogers shows up, so I preordered it to the rogers store. Does anyone know if I can still set ...

hoong777 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lost my device

Hi I am Praful Sharma. I just want to request you guys that could you please give me my device IMEI number because I am unable to find my device IMEI number and last night I lost my device so I have a request for you guys please send me my IMEI numbe...

prafulsharma by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes