Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Fido's SIM network unlock PIN

Hello!I am trying to unlock my Samsung S7 that I have acquired from Fido. I first put the unlock code, it shows "Network unlock successful.". Then it asks for the SIM network unlock PIN. I have called Fido and they provided me with two codes 3436 or ...

donny10 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, I can't get the LTE network on the smartwatch

Hi everyone, recently I bought the android smartwatch for my daughter, the watch works with 4g LTE internet and request Nano physical sim cardWe already has a Fido 3gb data Plan and with Gpad tablet , but I think she better to have a smartwatch when ...

icecold924 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

S9+ RCS stopped working on Samsung message app

It is strange that the RCS (char service) on my s9+ stopped working recently. It was working fine when this feature initially made available through the July updates. By then I could send and receive chat messages through native Samsung message app t...

modelcitizen by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes