Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Motorola One Vision

Hello, I just got a Motorola one vision from Amazon and it keeps crashing after I put the simcard in. What can I do, it works fine with other operators but fido.

Mikefaus by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Esim and contract phone

I am using esim on iPhone. I just got a contract phone with a tri-sim card. Can I continue using iPhone with Fido, while using other SIM card on the new device?

neanveu by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Number you are trying to reach is not assigned

My year old LG G5 phone has started having issues with the number you are trying to reach is not assigned .LTE is turned off ,VoLTE is off ,phone network settings are rest .This happens when I try and use my Fido phone in vancouver and also different...

cjjohnst by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

LG G6 wifi Calling dropping calls

Have a new Fido lg G6. Need wifi calling at home due to poor cell phone coverage. Wifi calling works but calls are dropped every 3 to 15 minutes. Within 5 seconds the wifi calling is back on and I can call again. Spent time with Fido chat (3 times) w...

bettyjane by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 39 replies
  • 2 likes