Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! IPv6 assignment on Fido mobile

Hi, I need to do some testing. Need to know if the IPv6 pool (/64 i blv) being assigned to the mobile is static? I get assigned a pool like 2605:8d80:64a.XXXX/64. Is this going to be static for my mobile connection? Can anyone confirm? Thanks. 

ShirazM by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung S8 screen blackout

Now that I am using my Samsung phone exclusively, I find that the screen blacks out during calls. I cannot use the key pad or tell if I am still connected. I followed a suggestion to hold the power and home buttons down for 20 seconds but that did no...

Student123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

got an s20 ultra phone would you do this

seen videos of people spending upwards for 2000 dollars for the new samsung galaxy s20 ultra phone (which i have) lovin it.... and dropping it in water pouring hot water on it and others... this man ummm no way is going to do that it would be absolut...

gorgon666 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't send / respond to group MMS using OnePlus 6T

Recently when I've been included in a group MMS txt or attempt to send one with a media file attached my OnePlus 6T just sits at "sending" for a prolonged period of time.  Some times after it times out and I get an error stating the msg hasn't been s...

mr_saab by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Order Process

I ordered a new phone online and changed my plan but have yet to receive a confirmation email and would like to chat with a representative to make sure my order went through. On my fido account its says that the down payement went through and so on m...

lol1231 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes