Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Iphone 7 Data network not working

Around midday yesterday the data network on my Fido Iphone 7 stopped working. I restarted my phone, removed my sim, reset my network and every other trick short of factory resetting my phone. The LTE or 3G symbols are still displayed but no data serv...

unnamed.jpg
Codytrew by I'm a participant level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Voicemail icon - Samsung S7 Edge

Dear Sir/Madam,Good Afternoon.Can you tell me how I can get the voicemail icon to appear on my phone when I receive a telephone message ?I look forward to your reply.Thank you. Vic, 

Vic051 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why No Breathing Crystal?

How come Fido doesnt offer the P30 Pro in Breathing Crystal color anymore? I Was just looking to upgrade but no one at Fido can get it for me or even find it anymore when all the other companies can offer it

AtMOS by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor cell reception

I just switched from a S7 to a S10plus and since switching I have huge cell phone reception issues when receiving calls. The voices cut in and out of hearing it is all crackly and I cannot decipher over 50% of what is being said. It is not too bad wh...

Glmilgrom by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes