Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! real cost of plan

In 2018, i got iphone 8 64GB, paid about $250 up front after discount and S9 64gb, paid  around $350 up front after discount...was given a $55 5GB plan.   The phones at the time was in the 800-900price range if not mistaken.   So out of the $55 plan....

randaya by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Non-LTE APN settings?

I'm using a Huawei P20 and I hate this phone. My MMS (group chat) messages consistently go AWOL.  We've started referring to this as 'The Wormhole', funny.. but still irritating.  (They're probably routing thru China before being delivered to the rec...

Jewlee121 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

brighstar is a full scam

bought this insurence with a promise of a 2h repair in case my phone had issuefee is 75$ a month later and my phone still broken cause they dont have the parts...then i received an email saying that the claim been expire...then brightstar called me a...

dom76 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes