Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Under balance as of today

Once phone is payed off & you keep paying on it for another year or 2 as the price of payment plan does not change to reflect that,  why would they not put those extra payments into a down payment towards the next phone to keep customers. instead now...

Irongrizley by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Apple iPhone 6s voicemail light not turning on

I just switched from Rogers to Fido and now my voicemail button doesn't turn red but I receive a text saying I have a voicemail. I'm not sure if this is normal on Fido. It's weird. My voicemail button always flagged red before. i DO get my voicemails...

DesignerGirl by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brightstar is a scam

I just lost my iphone and when contacting their team for a new device, they asked me for three documents. When submitted they had me pay $400 for the new device and after getting the payment, they asked for extra proofs. I have been calling them that...

Sahibkhinda by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes