Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Weird iPhone hiccup

I realize that this is maybe more a tech question, but maybe someone has some insights (I can't find this online, and I will do anything to avoid going to the dreaded Apple Stores). Suddenly yesterday, BOTH my iPhones stopped accepting a charge.  One...

linda99 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pathetic company

I just wanted to say that this company is a scam and its customer service is pathetic. I signed a two year contract and they gave me a pathetic faulty phone device huawei P30 Lite. When I have tried to call their miserable pathetic customer service l...

07altafm by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Not receiving all text messages!

I had an iphone 6 and upgraded to an LG G5 recently with a new sim card. I have noticed from several different contacts that i am not receiving all of my text messages. I am super frustrated and I have tried turning off the VoLTE and it has not helpe...

Sarahb87 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 230 replies
  • 3 likes

Not receiving some text messages

Hi,   I just activated a new sim card with a number from another phone company. The number has been transferred and I'm receiving sms from other FIDO users but can't get messages like alerts from banks, google accounts, etc.   I've done a factory res...

Ogeid85 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes