Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Do I need to activate my 1000 international minutes?

Or can I just start making international calls right away? For some reason I'm feeling a bit unsure about my exchange at the store. I was told that the $40 activation fee will be waived off in the next bill (because I was happy to leave the store and...

Ivneet by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MSRP vs Fido

My trusted Pixel 3XL battery is not what it used to be. Charge won't last a day anymore...i`ll be lucky to have half a day's worth of juice on a full charge and light use. So, time to look for my next phone. Battery change ain't worth the trouble.  O...

iRikal by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with phone

Unable to make calls and when I receive them I can hear on the other end but they can't hear me

Marc27 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate messages sent. And cant be reached

Hello there, for the last 3 days or so my phone (Note 10+) has been acting up, its a 50/50 if it will send duplicate messages or not. On occassion it has sent 3 messages in a row. It only an issue when i send, i never receive duplicate messages. When...

linitus94 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reserving Fido number when traveling

Hi Team Fido, I am an international student in Canada and I came home to India for a few months. How can reserve my number and use it for WhatsApp but cancel all other services until I get back to Canada?  I am already in India, so please let me know...

Charitha by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes