Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes

Resolved! Xiaomi Mi 8 and LTE

Hello, Hoping for a little help. I just purchased a Xiaomi Mi 8 global version (actual version not just the global ROM). I am only getting H+ and 3G on the phone. It is compatible with LTE and all bands on Fido network, so I can't figure out the issu...

Laserblue by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

BRIGHTSTAR is a fraud , do not buy it !

Hii bought iphone XR and premium protection plan for my phone. My phone fell down and screen got crake. I called Brightstar they said you have to pay for phone replacement. But i dont want my phone replaced, i want my screen replacement. In their ter...

Lubana by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG G7 One Wifi Calling

HelIo, I see on this list (pasted below) that the LG G7 does not have an wifi enabled calling option. I am curious why it would not be included. Thanks, Jim A Fido voice and LTE data plan with a monthly bill. Prepaid customers can't use Wi-Fi Calling...

Winnisk by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile Data problem

Hi, I have a BYOD plan with mobile data. The phone I was using is a Galaxy S7 Edge, which I dropped and broke the screen. I had no issue what so ever with the phone regarding network connection. I bought a used phone LG V30 from a thrusted source. Sw...

Marc2222 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes