Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

can't change my plan

I can't change my plan, it says "ppc_ineligible_errorcodeMsg" when I press the button of selecting my wanting plan. My current plan is a prepaid one 

xiashoucheng by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Left with no Google Pixel 5

I ordered a google pixel 5 on November 23 for my husband adding a new line. I received an initial email saying it would ship within 5 days, the following week an email saying sorry for the delay it'll ship within a week, then the next day saying it w...

spasquina by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Fido gsm/gprs network

Since Rogers is decomissioning their entire GSM/GPRS network by December 31, 2020, will Fido do the same as they're on the same network?   I really don't want to upgrade my phone.

Af4987 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a backorder for the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G?

I ordered a phone almost three weeks ago and I was wondering how long people typically wait for phones that are backordered.  This is the first time this has happened and I noticed that the phone I ordered is still being advertised on the website and...

kdj by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Conflicting information

The intepretation of Unlimited Canada Min on Fido website says " Calls from Canada to Canadian numbers only, billed by the minute. Additional minutes: 50¢/min (Call Forwarding: 20¢/min)", which in my understanding is quite confusing. It call is unlim...

xiashoucheng by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes