Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! UMIDIGI A7 PRO...CANT'T send or receive MMS on FIDO

I tried several UMIDIGI phones and all came back with the same problem. I cant send or recieve Pics on MMS. I have a basic talk and text plan with FIDO. UMIDIGI did do an upgrade on Aug 1 2020 but still nothing. The APN cannot be altered. The Phone i...

al060487 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy A71

Voice mail can not.  Be heard when someone calls.  It just tells me that recorder.  Not workingPls help.  Have written a few times no snswer

Resolved! Unable to Finalize FidoTRADE

I recently got a new phone and plan with Fido, and am trying to trade in my old Samsung Galaxy S8, but it won't let me finalize the trade. I go through the whole process, both through the click-through link from onlinefidotradequote.com (which eventu...

KimberlyC by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Billing Question

I have a velvet lg Phone i do not know how ti answer a call i can see it coming in but i tryed  swepping l shape notin do i jus ptes the green phone button or how do i answer ab incoming call jhave only had one s far hsad the phone only since dec12

RdR123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes