Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! A 2G question

My wife has an older Motorola 'Renew' bar phone that we bought her from Fido a number of years back. It has been perfectly serviceable for her needs, but my understanding is that at the end of this month 2G service is over. Will that mean her phone w...

sprocket999 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Existing Customer

I DNT find and special help or anything special to stay with Fido. Other phone providers are putting more for customers but not Fido....

irif by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone Price Adjustment?

Purchased a new Pixel 4a 5G on a new line for $20/mo about a week ago, and now the price is $15/mo.  Is there a way to get the price adjusted without having to cancel this line and get a new one?

snnybrr by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! new sim card for another phone

hello there,i am a long time fido customer. i have an old Huawei Y300 phone that used Bell mobile prepaid network. i'd like to switch this phone to Fido if possible. what do i do?or should i simply buy a new sim card for this phone?due to this covid ...

BusyGrizzly by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes