Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Iphone 12 pro delay

Hi,I have reserved my iphone 12 pro on Oct 26 2020. Since then i only got the reservation email. I mean this is a lot of delay and is creating a lot of frustration. 3-4 weeks time was promised but it had passed way over that. Is there anybody genuine...

Jatinder1992 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG Velvet problems

I have been having problems with the connection of my mobile phone to Android auto, I bucked one appointment at the dealership of the brand and after some tests done in my presence, and having changed the USB ports unit, as soon as the mobile phone w...

Fcosta31 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tracking number not working for iphone 12max pro

I reserved an iphone 12 max pro from Nov 17 and i finally I received an email and tracking number on December 14 and its been a week and the tracking number still does not work. The ups website says "could not locate the shipement details".  Where is...

sanchoi by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Pixel 5: When will it be available again?

Hi there, I was hoping to upgrade my phone to the Google Pixel 5, however, Fido appears to be out of stock. I understand that it has been backordered and many people are still waiting for theirs.  Before I look at other providers, does anybody know a...

Tribtrav by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LTE for Home Network

I would like to use LTE for my home as a backup when primary wired internet access goes down. Open to usb dongles or routers. Does anyone know where to purchase any that would work in Canada (ideally with Fido)? Fido has one device in its shop (Novat...

forward by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes