Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

UDP/SIP blocked

I'm unable to use SIP over UDP on fido with my tablet device. This has been going on for about 6 months. More recently I've noticed that ALL UDP traffic is blocked on my fido device. What gives? Is this in the terms of service? This seems like an ext...

ColtonE by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Applecare

If you upgrade to a new iPhone with a Fido plan, can you purchase Applecare+ directly through apple or are you forced to pay a monthly fee through Fido? It doesn't make a lot of sense to pay monthly, you'll end up paying a lot more.

trevconkey by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlock my phone

just received my replacement device , but it’s locked can not use any other SIM card , how do I get it unlock, I have no access to phone can’t call customer service.! Please help.!!

Maulikk by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Dropped calls

Hi fido, I have been having dropped calls for 2 of my lines ( LTE ) iphone x very frequently ? is someone else is having the same issue ?

HT17 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes