Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Huawei P40 Pro

Is there any news on whether Fido will carry the Huawei P40 pro or not? Estimated time frame if so? 

Meg421 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LTE module ( SIM7600A)

Hi, I am using a LET module (SIM7600A) in my project for the internet service with a fido data sim card. I can search the network with my module and I can connect to Fido network and the signal is good. But when I want to register my device to the ne...

srastibo by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Messaging App broken-Pixel 3 a

My messaging app is broken. I am currently waiting for fido to help and I have been waiting on the phone for over an hour after trying multiple times to connect. I've read on google forums that this problem with the app cannot be fixed and that peopl...

Angela36 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone 12 Pro pre-ordered more than 2 months back

Hi, I am writing on this forum, hoping that someone from Fido reads it and gives me an appropriate response. First of all I understand what a backorder means, I also understand that Fido is experiencing delays in getting stock. I mention only Fido he...

abjiskumar by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes