Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Can't register for online billing

I can't seem to register for online billing on my account, when I go to my billing settings and click on "Switch to online billing" the option to confirm the switch after updating my email is greyed out. 

Resolved! Why can't I reach anyone!?!?!

Hello?? Is anyone there??Let me start by saying I have now tried to start a chat 25 times in a span of 5 days and each and everytime it has failed. I have also called 10 times only to wait for over an hour and still not speak to anyone. Todays date i...

cap81 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Double Charged and device not received

I got an iPhone 13 online for black Friday with Fido and made a downpayment of 240cad +tax. I got my receipt immediately but never got the tracking number for my phone and still haven't received it yet. Today I saw there were two charges on my credit...

Resolved! Credit store

Hi. I have got an airpod with my phone. I was told that I have 120 $ credit store which I can use as a down payment for my airpod and pay monthly 10 $.But in my bill the monthly charge for airpod is 15$ and there is no credit score for me there...

bahar_2660 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to get a good deal,

My friend is a FIDO customer, she bought the iPhone 13 from Fido at a shopping mall. The iPhone 13 costs $25/month for 24 months, 128GB. It is said that the plan was changed to $40/12GB.Can I get a deal like this?I am also a customer who has used FID...

Grace2222 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes