Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! SUPPORT FOR APPLE WATCH

Okay how about a compromise to why fido is not supporting apple watch...don't tell us when or if you will support apple watch, just explain in simple language what the problem is. Example It's the network or it's marketing, rogers wont let you or you...

Rubberduck by I'm a participant level 3
  • 38 replies
  • 4 likes

One plus 6T not working with Fido

Hello members,I have a one plus 6T from India. When I got a Fido sim, I was not able to make any calls with the same when I chose my preferred network settings as 2G/3G/4G (automatic). However once I manually change it to 2G, I can make calls but not...

NGrewal by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy A70 Screen completely frozen

Strange bug seems to have appeared since monday. I press the power button and the screen appears where I can use my finger print to have access to my phone but my phone doesn't seem to sense my finger. I can't swipe to be able to enter my phone via p...

Resolved! Generaly, when are new devices introduced at Fido?

As of April 2022, all I can chose from are Samsung phones, alot of iPhones, a bit of Motorolas and other Chinese devices I wouldn't poke with a 10' stick. So, I was hoping to influence Fido to go out there and provide a wider range of devices for the...

Bones by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Requesting refund for non usage of sim

Hi all, I am a chatr customer who was converted to a Fido customer when I accepted some promotional offer. I never received the Fido SIM card in the mail and I continued using chatr.Now I have a 250cad bill I owe to Fido because they started the acco...

tiwaria by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes