SUPPORT FOR APPLE WATCH

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3 Rubberduck
I'm a Participant Level 3

SUPPORT FOR APPLE WATCH

Okay how about a compromise to why fido is not supporting apple watch...don't tell us when or if you will support apple watch, just explain in simple language what the problem is. Example It's the network or it's marketing, rogers wont let you or you are not allowed by law or stone cold said no what ever anything anything at all, at least try. Anything but what you already said a least 100 times. Thanks and good luck.

Just curious gorge 

Accepted Solution

Re: SUPPORT FOR APPLE WATCH

Hey Rubberduck. Smiley

I understand why you're asking, the Apple Watch is a great product! 

We simply made the decision to not support the Apple Watch, for now. We are constantly reviewing our device line-up, but we don't have any updates on whether we will carry them in the future. 

Hope this helps! 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Solution

Hey Rubberduck. Smiley

I understand why you're asking, the Apple Watch is a great product! 

We simply made the decision to not support the Apple Watch, for now. We are constantly reviewing our device line-up, but we don't have any updates on whether we will carry them in the future. 

Hope this helps! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Participant Level 3 Rubberduck
I'm a Participant Level 3

Yes I already know that answer. What I am looking for is why? Example " Fido decided not to support apple watch for know because we are a discount carrier and supporting apple watch would require a massive $$ financial investment and we would have to raise our prices for everybody because there would not be enough apple watch users to cover the cost and that would not be fair" end of example. Now I just made up that answer so you get an Idea of the kind of answer we are all looking for. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4

Hey @Rubberduck

I see the type of answer that you are looking for here. However we can only give you the information we have on our end.

We are constantly reviewing our device line-up. At this time, we will not carry the Apple Watch.

I invite you to keep an eye on Fido.ca for upcoming products. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4