Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL $100 off

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Fido. 

Lookslike New price on Pixel phones

Will you be ahead of competition in readjusting pixel phone price on your site ? Also will you honor the price meanwhile you get site updated in agreements and in store?

Source : Google store Canada

https://store.google.com/ca/product/pixel_2

6 REPLIES 6

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Scooby-Doo,

From the link you sent, it seems that this is a limited time offer on the pricing. 

The manufacturers can sometimes have promos and incentives of their own on their products.

As Pamela mentioned, there is no change based on that on our end. Keep an eye out on our website, if anything changes it'll be updated on there Smiley

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Yes @FidoClaudia It ends today Jan 7. My apologies @FidoPamela

Thanks!

Please mark this post as solved. Smiley

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Scooby-Doo

The manufacturer can have more leeway in terms of offers for the phone. For now there is no change based on that on our end. 

Keep an eye on fido.ca for updates on the price Smiley 

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1
@FidoPamela if you look up phone pricing on Fido (and elsewhere) you ll see that Fido does Not take more pricing on phones and use the man. Market price it's $100 off forever less now so. Anyway Fido does not put the phone higher than the cost .. nit attractive right its usually in the blind were Fido's money made. So it looks good and fair that way please escalate. Thank you

@Scooby-Doo I'm not quite sure that I understood your last post; can you clarify?

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1
Hello @FidoMaria phone price on Fido website usually reflects what the phone price is itself like no added cost direct i.e. like the phone price you see when you want to buy pay the retail value without plan or tab. I hope this helps and thank you all for your support cheers!!