Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! About 5G signal

Does anyone know if 5G has been launched or not and when Fido planning to release it  

LEO870 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Making appointment at store

Hi there.    I need to get into a Fido store at the Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket.  I need a new phone. I have misplaced my phone (I was needing an upgrade anyways). I would like to visit the store to purchase my new phone. How do I go about making ...

1019RN1964 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SIM Swap Attack Question

Hi there. There's been a number of articles in the press lately about 'SIM Swap Attacks'. This is when someone finds out your phone number and the carrier, then contacts the carrier and convinces them to reassign your phone number to a new SIM, obvio...

TheWerewolf by I'm a participant level 2
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes

Backorder iPhone XR

Hi, I ordered the iPhone XR 2020 on March 30th and on April 6th I received an email saying that it is on backorder. I am wondering if anyone has any insight into how long it will take for my phone to come in. Thanks!

kvandamme02 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes