Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 pro shipping delay

Praneeth1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi,

i got a win back offer from fido and i have order iphone 12 pro 128gb pacific blue on november 12th 2020. Till now i only got conformation email and I dint receive any shipping email. Ik the phone is having a high demand but its been 1 week till date. If this was the case I wouldn't have ported back to fido. Please help me to get my order soon. 
hope i will get a reply

4 REPLIES 4

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Praneeth1,

Welcome to the community!

The iPhone 12 pro 128GB is back-ordered at the moment and delays can take up to 4 weeks for shipping. 

Praneeth1

Then why WIN BACK TEAM is telling that it would take 1-2 weeks for my device as i called winback team they said that delay time starts when i ordered the device but its already 2nd week and please dont give vague answers and simply tell 4 weeks delay. Every provider out their are delivering iphone 12 pro's (any colour) with in 2 weeks of period. If this was the case I wouldn't have accepted the windback offer. MR. @FidoAnthonyZ you even check in my records that its showing 2 weeks of delay. You can PM me and i will give you exact clarification what win back team told me. Its not at all acceptable. And for the first time fido loose thier trust. I am **bleep** sure that the WINBACK associate said me abour 1-2 weeks of delay (not from now from the time accepted my order and my order got confirmed). If you are not link up with WINBACK team then dont give just your answer. 

Hey @Praneeth1

I'll send you a PM so we can further check this out together. 

Talk to you soon. Smiley

Praneeth1

Sounds good. Will be waiting for your PM @FidoValerie