Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPHONE 12PRO SHIPPING

SH777
I'm a participant level 3

Hello,

I preorderred a iphone12 pro online and I received an email confirmed my phone was shipped on last Thursday. I was expected the phone to be arrived in a couple days but it's been a week and the FIDO store confirmed that they haven't received the phone yet. But I tracked the shipping and it says it was delivered last Friday. So I

called FIDO and the agent told me that the phone was shipped to the warehouse and I have to wait for the phone to be shipped to the FIDO store.

I am wondering how long dose it usally take? Will they update the shipping information when they actually ship the phone from the warehouse to the FIDO store? It is very confused because I thought the shippment information that provided me in my account is telling me when the phone is delivered to the FIDO store.

21 REPLIES 21

PhabenNaizgh

Today's date Dec 11. any updates on the iPhones 12 Pro and why their still on BackOrder?

Hey @PhabenNaizgh

Did you reserve a phone online for in-store delivery or did you order one that would be delivered to your house?

PhabenNaizgh

Shipped to my house. I just received confirmation email on the 5th day business day which was yesterday at around 8pm  that it shipped and sceduled to arrive on the dec 15th! Thank you Fido!

Muhammadakhan

Hi, did you order the iphone 12 pro 5 days ago, and got a shipment email with tracking? 

That's really odd, you should've at least received an email from us informing you that the device is backordered @Muhammadakhan.

I looked into it and the delays for the iPhone 12 Pro can be 4+ weeks from the order date due to the popularity of the device. We truly apologize for these additional delays but we're working on getting more stock as fast as possible. As soon as we do, we'll make sure to fulfill all orders asap. 

Keep an eye on your emails as you'll be updates as soon as your order is processed. 

PhabenNaizgh

I ordered on a Saturday, so the following Friday would be the 5th business day to process the order starting Monday at business day 1. The tracking number was there in the email  but took 24 hrs to get tracking info. My shipment actually got delayed another day idk why apparently it says it missed its delivery schedule and will come on Wednesday instead of Tuesday. Hope my phone comes unharmed and authentic, I've never ordered a new phone to my house before. But happy holidays everyone ❤️

@PhabenNaizgh

We're glad that you'll be getting your new phone really soon, enjoy it! Happy Holidays to you as well! 😊 💛 

Glad to know your phone will get to you soon, @PhabenNaizgh Very_Happy

Enjoy!

@Muhammadakhan When did you place your order? Smiley

Muhammadakhan

Hi @FidoValerie , I ordered on November 27 and haven't heard any progress since. 

Hey @Muhammadakhan,

Just to clarify, you haven't received any email updates from us either since the order was placed back in November? Did you also check your Spam / Junk folder? 

Muhammadakhan

Hi @FidoClaudia , yes I have not received any update through email. I also check my spam folder, but nothing is there. 

Muhammadakhan

I am in the same situation. I ordered it to be delivered to my house and have not heard anything yet. 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @SH777

Using the tracking number provided, you should be able to confirm where it was shipped to and what's the next step (if applicable).

That said, this year we added the option to have it shipped to your home address instead of in store if you prefer. Can you confirm which option who's selected?

The quickest option is to have it shipped to your home. As for having it shipped in store, you’ll be contacted by the store when it arrives. You’ll also have 3 days to pick it up.

Hope this helps.

SH777

Hi,

I selected it to have it ship to FIDO store. The agent told me that the shipping information is actually shipment from Apple to Fido warehouse and I could do nothing but wait for the warehouse to ship the phone to the FIDO store. 

How long does it take for the warehouse the arrange the shipment? Do I still have the option to change the selection from ship to FIDO store to ship to my home address? I couldn't do so on fido.ca as it says it has been shipped (which is just shipped to the warehoues).

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for clarifying,

The menton shipped, will mean that the device is on it's way to the Fido store. At this point you cannot modify the location of the drop, but the store will contact you as soon as they receive your package.

You will then have 3 days to pick it up Smiley

SH777

I really don't know what is happening now. It's already been 2 weeks after I was told the iphone was shipped and the store still hasn't received the phone.

We understand you want to have your new phone as soon as possible! As is it the latest Apple product, it is definitely super popular in the market and might have longer delays though!

When did you last contact the store and can you also tell us which store had you asked the phone to be shipped to?

SH777

I choose to ship to the store in Fairview Mall (1800 Sheppard Avenue East, Unit Zl09, North York, ON M2J 5A7). I called them last week and they said they will call me if they have it. But I still didn' hear from them until today. 

Thank you for clarifying. It's possible they have not yet received it. Can you please call them once again to double-check?

SH777

I just called and they confirmed they don't have it.