cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido lacks Integrity !!!

Eniafe
I'm a participant level 3

I am frustrated and appalled by the service quality being meted out by Fido. Over the past 9days I have been tossed around by the Contact center with no resolution in sight!!!

On the 1st of December I called Fido to upgrade my phone to an IPhone 12pro but the agent couldn't meet my terms so he escalated the issue. On the 2nd of December at about 9.30am I got a courtesy call from Fido offering me the iPhone 12pro, zero down payment, 103 monthly with a credit of 150cad because of my complaint and that the balance on my current financed phone will be taken from my credit card. Because of the increase in my monthly plan I asked to think about the deal offered till 14.00 same day and the lady undertook to call me back to get my response!!!!! It has been 9days and no call back!!! I have been calling Fido and all they have been doing is tossing me around!

They even claim the offer is not on the system.!!!! Gosh! What kind of organisation puts it's client through so much mental stress! It is appalling! 

Fido gave me an offer and are also denying the offer! What kind of a company does that to it's client! Fido has shown me in the last few days that it lacks integrity!

The calls are recorded!!! Someone should listen to the calls from that day! Why is Fido denying that they have me the offer!! 

Fido has to redeem the offer they gave me...they owe their clients the utmost ethical duty to be seen to be fair and that duty has been breached!!!!

I need my offer back!!! 

5 REPLIES 5

Eniafe

I am still being taken round in circles with no resolution given...my post on Fido's integrity is yet to be resolved and properly addressed...

I hoped this platform was going to assist do the needful but the reverse has been the case thus far...

Still waiting for a resolution...

FidoValerie

Hi @Eniafe !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley

I'm truly sorry to hear that you were disappointed by the service you've recently received from us.

This is far from the experience we aim to provide, and we'll be happy to take a closer look at what happened.

I'll send you a PM so we can discuss this further.

Talk soon!

Eniafe

Will be expecting to hear from you.

Hey @Eniafe

We already sent you a PM. Can you reply to the most recent message in your Inbox? You will find this by clicking on your profile picture when signed in.

You will see a pop-up menu on the right side of the screen and an envelope icon in the center. You can access your Inbox by clicking on this envelope. 🙂

Eniafe

I have filled the form and sent the response as requested but yet to get a feedback  from FidoValerie