Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

temporarily suspend from overseas

Donger
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there,

i am overseas now, so I am not able to call the customer service to suspend my account for 3 weeks while I am away for vacation. Is there any other way I can do to suspend the fido account? 

Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

alicia_tang
I'm a participant level 2

I am already back in China  visiting my parents and forgot to call Fido when I was in Canada .  I would like to suspend my account till Sep 1st, 2019. How should I do this? Is it possible online?

Hey @alicia_tang! I hope you're enjoying your trip. Smiley

I've moved your post here, as it has the answer you seek. To add the suspension, you'll need to contact us here or we can send you a PM from the community.

Let us know.

alicia_tang

Hi can you PM me because it's not convenient for me to make phone call now. Thanks!

Hey @alicia_tang,

PM coming your way, keep an eye on your inbox Smiley

snavyasawhney

Hi, can you PM me as well since I am unable to make a call. Thank you! 

Hey @snavyasawhney

I'll send you a PM shortly to look into this with you. Smiley

However, it's good to know that we also have different channels, such as live chat and Social Media (Facebook or twitter) for customers to contact us if call is not an option.

Talk soon.

katdewulf

Hi i have the same thing where i would like to suspend my plan for 4 months, is this possible. Also as i have 2 numbers in my account i’d like to cancel one of them if possible

Hey @katdewulf!

Welcome to the Community!

We'll be happy to check that out with you in PM, but, don't forget that for assistance with account related requests, you can always reach out to customer service for immediate help. 

Talk to you soon.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Donger

Welcome to the community Smiley

The temporary suspension offer can be applied from 2 to 12 months, for $30 per month. When added, it also applies on your next billing cycle at the earliest.

As there are some details we'll need to review together to see if it can be added to your line, I'll be sending you a PM shortly. Keep an eye on your inbox.