Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone X Upfront

thelazypolygon
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Hey guys, 

Been reading on these forums that Fido has changed it's policies regarding upfront costs of phones being pushed to the following month's bill. So now we have to pay that when we're picking up the phone? Just wanted to confirm whether this is true. 

Also, has anyone had any luck ordering the iPhone X from Fido online? I added it to my cart but it keeps saying that Fido is experiencing issues when I try to proceed past the Add-On page. Any help would be appreciated. How do I get/reserve the phone if this doesn't work?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @thelazypolygon!

If the phone is shipped to you through Fido.ca or customer service, the price of the phone will be charged to your next bill. If you're picking the phone up in store, you'll need to pay for the phone upfront. To reserve a phone:

1. Go to fido.ca/newreservation.
  2. Log in with your existing My Account credentials.
  3. Under Services, choose Mobile.
  4. Go to My Device at the bottom of the page.
  5. Click Device Reservation.
  6. Choose the phone number for the reservation.
  7. Under Phone Selection, choose the device you want to reserve. Only devices available for reservation will appear.
  8. Review the account information next to your selection.
    • The email address must be auto-populated in the right section of the reservation form. Otherwise, you can’t reserve a device.
    • If the email is not auto-populated, first add the email address in the appropriate field of your My Account profile. Then, log out and log back in.
  9. Select a store for device pick-up and click Continue.
  10. Review the reservation details and click I AGREE to accept the Terms and Conditions.
  11. Click Reserve to complete the reservation. A store representative will call you when the device is ready for pick-up.

Hope this helps! Smiley