Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to speak to a LIVE customer service person without having a FIDO cell

criccio
I'm a participant level 1

Hello FIDO forum,

Does anyone know how to speak LIVE to a customer service representative at FIDO when you DONT have a FIDO cell? So in my case, i manage my FIDO account and have my wife and kids using FIDO cells. When i try calling the 2 numbers: 1-888-481-3436 & 1-888-482-3436, no matter what options i choose, when they say to speak to an agent, they keep saying that they sent a text to my FIDO cell giving me instructions to speak to a LIVE agent...but what if i don't have the cell? I've tried all day from work, obviously i don't have access to the 3 family FIDO cells...there must be a simpler way to get in touch with a FIDO rep? Please help.

Thanks and desperate!

criccio

3 REPLIES 3

hassenathas

i have the issue with the bill call the 18....number only automated answer !!!!

Hello @hassenathas  and thank you for using the Community.

For assistance with your bill, it will be important to contact our customer service. You can find all the ways to reach our team here.

Good morning @criccio , I understand your issue. You might want to contact Fido customer support on Twitter at fidosolutions and ask for the service representative for help. It's a dialogue by direct message from an agent. This works best for me when I can't sit by a phone.