cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to contact Fido over email

ca_rohit
I'm a participant level 2

can anyone tell what is the email ID of Fido. I am trying to contact Fido over phone and chat service but these people are so busy. no one is responding.. I dont understand what kind of service they are providing.. If anyone from Fido see my msg kindly tell the management that FIDO has the worst customer service... 

10 REPLIES 10

hanaahk
I'm a participant level 1

Fido raises my bill prices every month, and I am an international student on a budget! 

Hello Hanaahk,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you bills are higher than expected. Have you had a chance to view the details of your bill? You can do so via your My Account --> View & Manage bill. From your Bill overview, you can View and/or Save a PDF copy of your bill. Alternatively, you should be able to view additional charges online through the Usage summary. Is it possible the additional charges are for overages or long-distance charges?

You should note Fido / Rogers has increase the monthly fees for some customers' plans (see here). However, that doesn't generally happen every month. Fido usually provides notification of price increases in your bill a few months prior to any actual increase. As far as I am aware, the customers were notified back in December (see here). 

You should also note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts. Unfortunately, Fido does not offer customer services via email. If you wish to discuss the matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Beens

Fido has been overcharging me more than my full bill amount for at least the last three months and there is no way to get a hold of them, so I'm just going to consumer protection now. You can all do the same.

Hey @Beens! Welcome to the community. 🙂

I'm sad to read that you've been unable to reach us. I can certaibly understand your frustration!

For reference, you can contact us using any of the methods found here. I've also sent you a PM, if you'd like to correspond that way.

andrya

Yeah, I'm going to check in with our internet provider about plans and prices.  This sort of customer service is not worthy of my business.  I was going to outright buy a new phone from them, but Shelly Ann from Fido Atlantic ghosted me after she texted request for my name.  I cannot find an email either.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @ca_rohit,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, Fido does not provide an e-mail service you can contact them through any of the available methods listed here.

I understand the wait times can be frustrating but given the current situation and with all the ongoing promotions wait times are much longer than usual, you just need to be a bit more patient.

Shawnmm

Be Patient?  I was patient 2 hours on hold without talking to anyone only to be hung up on then trying to use live chat option for over an hour with it saying that it can't connect me and to try again later then call again only to wait 2 hours on hold again without talking to anyone and getting hung up on again.... I've been a loyal customer for 6 years or longer and never had issues like this seriously considering switching companies 🤬🤬

Hey @Shawnmm! We're really sorry to read about your recent experience with us. We're a lot busier during this Black Friday period. Rest assured that we're doing everything that we can to get back to everyone as fast as possible. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Abumandil68

My phone was canceled suddenly and transfer to other person without informed us and I need to return my number . I don't have Fido email address and during chatting also can't help. I am abroad and we need your help to return my phone number.

Hello @Abumandil68

This doensn't sound right. It will be iportant to get in contact with our customer service to get this looked into.

You will find the number to reach us from outside of the country here.