cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get your gigs

ratchetman
I'm a participant level 1

I got a text supposedly from fido. 5GB free data for 18 months. the url is fido.ly/FreeGigs That url takes me to a log in page. No way I'm going to log in through that. On the computer I don't see anything about this offer on my account. Looks like a phishing scam to me. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

MiguelSu

Hi just got a text message that says I can get 20gb free but when I sign in to my account I don't see where I can claim it 

Hey, @MiguelSu!

Reach out to us here, we'd be more than happy to take a look into your account for you! If it's there, we'll gladly apply it.

Hope this helps.

FidoNajat

Hey @ratchetman! Thank you very much for bringing that to our attention. If you were to receive an exclusive offer from us, the link would take you to your Fido online account. You would also find the same offer in the Exclusive Offers section. You are absolutely right: this definitely sounds like a scam. 

Fidocustiguess

This is wrong. Fido is sending this offer through text, and that URL brings you to your Fido account. Please offer proper support. 

Hey @Fidocustiguess, welcome to the community, Alex here. 

Those offers are available online so that our customers can easily and quickly subscribe to them. If you need help with one of these, feel free to get in touch with our customer service through any of the channels here and we'll be happy to help!