cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fido not honoring discount I signed up for

agarn
I'm a participant level 3

Moved to fido back in December on a $45.00 plan with $10.00 off for 24 months. A few days later there was an add a line offer on my fido account for a $45.00 plan with 7 gb, also with $10.00 off for 24 months. So I signed up online for my grandaughters phone. My number now says $35.00 but the other line says $45.00.

I called a rep today and she says theres no record of that line getting the discount..The discount was the only reason I added a line. 

How can I get Fido to honor this discount as they promised ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

agarn

Contacted Fido solutions via pm as suggested. After a few pms back and forth problem solved. Thanks !!

That's awesome @agarn!

I'm glad that this have been resolved. 🙌😊

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Agarn,

Welcome to the community!

Since your issue relates specifically to your account, you would need to contact customer service. I understand you might have already spoken to someone at Fido. However, they would be the only ones who can look into the situation for you. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers