General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Phone callback service just puts you on hold lol

After going through the menu labyrinth just to try to speak to someone about a bill, I opted for the callback service. After inputting the number and pressing "any key" to complete, I pressed star(*) just because it was the first thing I hit. The mac...

pstrauss by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Data roaming expensive

I think im screwed.. currently traveling overseas and accidentally turned on data roaming and used more than 7gb of data.. I wonder how much I will be charged.. f

Adam24412 by I'm a Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Prepaid voucher expiry date

I'm using prepaid voucher to refill my mobile phone once a year (100.00 for 365 days voucher). During this time stores are closed in my area. (not allow to open until December 21). I like to know is there an expiry date on the voucher itself? That me...

ngcheck by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Port my Number

I am not able to reach customer service through *611 or 1888 481 3436 numbers. I would like to port my existing Bell phone number to Fido. I've now received the SIM Card which is activated in Fido. Can someone help to which helpdesk number to contact...

Chris_I by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes