cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service difficult to contact

Onang
I'm a participant level 2

hi to all, i wanna share my frustrations to Fido.  I need to cancel one of my cp lines with Fido, tried calling, took 39 mins and 41 sec, no one picked up, i was just listening to their music.  I also used chat, started at 12:45pm. At first, it was Jack but wasn't able to help, it said "A live agent will be best suited to help you.  Thank you! An agent will be with you shortly." That was at 12:47pm, so I was glad, thinking a live agent will be able to help me. Then, another message popped up, "your chat is being transferred to a Live Chat agent. Thanks for your patience."   I waited, and waited, and waited, but no live agent came. Then a message popped out, at 1:09pm, "Do you still need help? Your session will timeout in 2 minutes unless you want to ask something else. Please, feel free!"  WTH!!!! So I just typed the same question I had initially, then it said "We're really sorry we can't assist you. Let's go get you a Live Chat agent."   The outcome? NOONE came to the live chat. I gave up, it was already 2:02pm! Imagine, time wasted for nothing,  from 12:45pm to 2:02pm! So now, instead of just one line to cancel, I'm thinking of cancelling all the other 3 lines in the family and internet.

6 REPLIES 6

zacheus
I'm a participant level 1

I have been trying for over 2 weeks to get through to a customer service rep.  I have been with Fido for about 20 years and I am **bleep** fed up.  I need to transfer the account name to my partners name.  I have even tried calling the stores and they can do nothing.  WTF is up with this company? 

littlepang001

Having the exactly same issue today. I need help and have been waited for 1.5 hours through live chat. No one get back to me.

Sassaidi

I have 4 accounts with Fido and find it very hard to get a hold of someone. I am getting the same problem: "Your chat is being transferred to a Live Chat agent. Thanks for your patience." but you wait and nothing happens. Not cool.

Hello @littlepang001,

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time getting in contact with us. We're a bit busier during this period but we're here to help. Feel free to contact us over these methods and we'll be happy to help. 

Hey @Sassaidi! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read that you were having trouble with our live chat. Were you able to get in touch with anyone? If not, you can try contacting us on the other support channels available on this page.

As for the live chat, have you tried to add our site to you security white list or tried to clear ur browser's cookies and cache? That may help you with that.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Onang

Please reach out to us on these channels and we'll be happy to assist.

Talk to you soon!