Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charger missing

pimanbouk1
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

hello again,

Definitely i must have bad luck. i received my device today (iphone 11 pre-own ) since no clue has to when the SE would be in stock. it came with a cord for Macbook.  no charger no block.  and almost dead. how i am suppose to charge it? 

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Pimanbouk1,

Sorry to hear you were not expecting the device to not include the charging block. As already mentioned, it is not included as one of the In the Box items.

I understand when the iPhone 11 was first introduced, the power adapter was included (see here). However, Apple subsequently removed the power adapter and Earpods from the box for all iPhones since 2020 (see here and here). If the iPhone 11 you received did not include those items, it would have been the updated packaging. Sadly, it appears they started a trend as many manufacturers have also stopped including some those items (see here).

That said, the devices do come with USB charging cables. You should be able to use the cable with most USB charging blocks. While the device might not charge as quickly as with a non-iPhone charging (or similar) block, it should still be able to charge. Alternatively, USB charging blocks are readily available at many places.

In addition, you should be able to plug it into a USB port on a computer and charge it that way as well. While, not ideal, it should charge.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @pimanbouk1,

Apple does not include a charging brick with the iPhone 11 see here hence why you did not receive one.

They expect you to use an existing charger or buy one if you don't already have one.