cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill

Priyankas011299
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

i have been charged above 600 dollars in my bill i dont even know why and i am so surprised by this bill that i dont know what to do and clearly i am unable to pay this much amount it is way too much for me to pay for one month bill. this is not fair for me i am so shocked by my bill this month i dont even know how i will be able to pay this. if somebody can help me out let me know

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Priyankas011299,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've received unexpected charges on your bill. Have you had a chance to view the billing details? You can do so via My Account --> View & Manage bill (or Billing & Payments). From there, you should be able to Print or Save a PDF copy of your bill. You should also be able to view any additional charges under Other charges and credits.

If you would like to discuss any additional charges, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

I understand this is a difficult time and your situation makes receiving such a bill even more distressing. If you're unable to make full payment on the bill, you might consider trying to arrange a payment schedule. To make an arrangement, you'll need to contact the credit operations department. It should also be mentioned that any arrangement would be at the discretion of the credit operations team.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers