General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Cannot make calls to Clinton Ontario any number

Today when I tried to call my mum how lives in a small town in ontario I got no dial tone and then a voice saying the person is unavailable. I tried from a different cell phone on a different network and it worked fine. I got her to call me on my fid...

Joe131 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Charged for Directory Assistance.

I was charged for Directory Assistance which I did not use. You can look up any number on the internet, why would you use Directory Assistance. I contacted Fido and they said there was nothing they could do about it. So sorry too bad. The $4.50 charg...

BR11 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am i being charged an extra $25?

Why am i being charged an extra $25? I cant find any reason for the charge it just says other fees. What other fees ? I only have a $25 plan and now its at $50 wtf fido way to scam people out of money during hard times. I do have 250 mb that i have n...

F1d0isascam by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Name Change with Fido

I am in the process of legally changing my name, how would I go about changing my account info with Fido after I get my forms from the government? Would I just need to call into Fido support, or is there another process? Thank you in advance!

KayleighWard by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes